Friday 27 December 2019

DOWNLOAD DISSIDIA 012 YUNA DLC

Doudecim Final Fantasy boards-. Grandpriest Grandpriest 8 years ago 3 It's going to be very strange playing as her while she is holding a staff in her gunner outfit. Keep me logged in on this device. To fix everything, I just deleted it all from my psp, then redownloaded them all from the same place. Is there a guide for which levels characters learn abilities at? dissidia 012 yuna dlc

Uploader: Shaktirn
Date Added: 24 July 2006
File Size: 61.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 98836
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Dissidia 012 unofficial dlc

Disisdia Chaos is Easy with Kuja don't you think? Jecht needs to wear Auron's Jacket. D Gunner ldc her default X-2 outfit Tidus should have had Shuyin instead of blue shoes.

More topics from this board Also, they couldn't get away with not giving Yuna her Gunner costume. Sign Up for free or Log In if you already have an account to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

To fix everything, I just deleted it all from my psp, then redownloaded them all from the same place. No shirt underneath though. Songstress outfit should have been the DLC for Yuna.

Dissidia [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy - Yuna [DLC "X-2 Gunner"] vs. Jecht - video dailymotion

Log In Sign Up. I do like the Gunner outfit though, but I just thought that the Songstress is a bit better. Can you go to the Saved Data Utility section on your psp's home screen and check to see that it's on your psp?

dissidia 012 yuna dlc

Sign Up for free or Log In if you already have an account to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. Doudecim Final Fantasy boards. Do you guys have any idea on this? Waiting for Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3: Keep me logged in on this device. Keep me logged in on this device Forgot your username or password?

Dissidia Yuna Gunner Dlc

Raizen Raizen 8 years ago 9 Can you go to the Saved Data Utility section on your psp's home screen and check to see that it's on your psp?

Keep me logged in on this device Forgot your username or password?

dissidia 012 yuna dlc

Then I downloaded one more off MediaGo and all my previously downloaded ones reappeared but the ones I downloaded off Qriocty didnt. But when I open my game, it doesn't appear.

Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy - Yuna [DLC "X-2 Gunner"] vs. Jecht

Keep me logged in on this device. Although I wouldn't mind a Mascot dressphere dissudia. I like the Gunner costume lots more than Songstress.

Feral Chaos is Easy with Kuja dissidja you think? Songstress should have been her alt instead of that recolor. Asians, we rise with the sun. Rihawf Rihawf 8 years ago 4 rofl, Songstress should be her Alt 1 instead of that Forgot your username or password?

Any way to get Cecil's DLC costume these days? Is there a guide for which levels characters learn abilities at? Sign up for free!

I'm like what the hell is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment